Buying and selling without an Agent
People often move from one part of their County to another, as such we all know someone who is selling a property or who wants to buy a property. How often have you see a friend share a property that’s listed on a property portal ?
With the strength of Social Media and other forms of networking it does not take long to get the word around about any particular property.
ListedByOwners.co.uk aims to put buyers in touch with sellers at the lowest possible cost. We are not an Estate Agent, we are a property listing portal.
Some people are happy to manage the sales process themselves but cannot list their property on the National Property portals. The ListedByOwners.co.uk Portal enables owners to list their property in the same way they would place something on Ebay. If the property sells they could save thousands of pounds. If after a reasonable time the property has not sold then work with a local Estate Agents of course.
Because you have done the hard work you will be in a strong position to negotiate a lower fee with them.
Our quickest completion: – This actually happened on the day the site was launched – we received an enquiry from a commercial buyer about 7:30pm, with 5 minutes we had spoken with them within the hour they had a list of “Off market properties” with the owners permission – they completed the deal in 4 working days – the premises is now open in Rye High street.
How to list your property
- Simply register on the site, this takes a few moments.
- You will receive an email with your user name and password, you can change the password.
- Your account will be created at which time you can either submit your property details or we can do this for you.
- Please add your correct contact details in case we need to reach you. Your details will not be passed to anyone.
- Pictures sell if you do not have a digital camera we can put you in touch with a local friendly expert.
- You write the description in your words and you can use videos to show features you are proud of and best of all you receive the enquiries directly or they can go to your elected representative. If you are using a local Estate Agent they can help you with regard to the Property Misdescriptions act.
Once you have listed your property we will engage with you to start getting your property seen by potential buyers.
How to buy a property
Have a look on the site and contact the vendor or their Agent directly.
What about Conveyancing? – We have that covered, most sales are straightforward, typically the stress only comes from people keeping you involved, and from people not being in when you call them if indeed you can do so when you are at work. Our Revolutionary conveyancing fixes this. Best of all if you don’t complete and did not alter your terms of instruction there is no fee.
Already using an Estate Agent ?
Excellent – we are happy to list any property that is already with an Estate Agent.
Your preferred agent will already be sending data to online portals, most are National and cost them a fortune, ask your estate agent to contact us and they can list it here.
You can list your own property here and assign it to an estate agent so they can show people around if you want. If your agent is not showing here ask them why they don’t want you to see how simple it can be to sell a property just using social media.
We are not charging your Estate Agent for listing your property here.
Can we advertise on the site?
If your services are property related in the Rye Bay Area you can advertise on the site please email admin@ListedByOwners.co.uk
Advert sizes are
Sidebar ads are set up for 200px x 200px or as large as 250px x 250px. The ads above the partner section are 468 x 60px one on the left the other on the right above the partner panel.
If you do not have the artwork we can originate for you
Questions and Answers
- If I advertise on here can this listing automatically be upgraded to appear on Zoopla and Rightmove?
- Not initially, we focus on local traffic to reach your buyers. You can choose a national portal at a later date if you want to appear on them.
- Why should I use this site
- We get around 1,000 hits a day which is already more than any local property selling site but remember the main benefit is that you can get behind the marketing efforts.
- We have a track record of being helpful that is second to none.
- You choose to receive the enquiries directly or they can go your elected representative or estate agent.
- Must I use an Estate Agent.
- No but it may make life easier if you have a good relationship with a property professional who takes the calls and answers questions from prospective buyers with your best interests in mind. Of course you may take on the responsibilities yourself if you have the experience.
- Should I use a Solicitor?
- Land registry, money laundering and other issues mean it’s a very good idea to get professional advice but you can shop around and prices vary considerably. We also offer online conveyancing see http://ryebayproperty.co.uk/contact-us/revolutionary-conveyancing/
- Should I use a surveyor ?
- It’s almost entirely up to you although a mortgage company may require that you do if you are borrowing the funds, if they instruct the survey then you may not have any come back on the surveyor if a fault is not discovered which later causes you losses.
- If the building has been there for 900 years and it looks OK and you don’t have a mortgage then “caveat emptor”
- Can I buy or sell Commercial property here ?
- Absolutely, our first deal was a commercial deal in Rye high st.
- Can my Estate agent object
- It’s very unlikely that any Estate Agent would object to highly focused local marketing. Never forget you are the instructing party, there are many agents in the area prepared to adapt to the changing market who deliver outstanding value.
- Do we have High street premises ?
- No, we work with leading property professionals and marketing people to generate traffic for your property.
- Have a question ?
- Please contact us through the above “Contact Us” panel or call 01797 360170 or 01892 540000.
Tip: Never try and sell a property on the quiet, tell your friends as they may know someone who wants it – use social media such as facebook to make the announcement and ask your friends to “Like and share”.