Why list your property
Buying and selling without an Agent
ListedByOwners.co.uk gives property owners control over their property sale, empowering owners to direct the marketing, to have visibility and control with regard to enquiries at the lowest possible cost.
People often move within the same area, the board your agent puts up drives traffic to their website and you may get a share of the enquiries. When you market the property yourself and use one of our optional boards you get 100% of the enquires.
You can share your listing on Social Media in the same way the local agent does it.
Some people are happy to manage the sales process themselves but cannot create a listing for their property on the National Property portals. The ListedByOwners.co.uk Portal enables owners to create a great looking listing in the same way they would place something on Ebay which can be shared with ease.
Selling your property this way can save thousands of pounds and still leaves you the option to engage the services of others if you need them for example to do the viewings although most owners are capable of walking around their own home and answering questions from prospective buyers.
The Conveyancing is also taken care of by the team who according to HM Land Registry complete more conveyances than any other provider see https://listedbyowners.co.uk/revolutionary-conveyancing/
Our quickest sale: – This actually happened on the day the site was launched – we received an enquiry from a commercial buyer about 7:30pm, with 5 minutes we had spoken with them within the hour they had a list of “Off market properties” with the owners permission – they completed the deal in 4 working days – the premises is now open in Rye High street.
How to list your property
Simply register on the site, this takes a few moments.
- You will receive an email with your user name and password, you can change the password. Your account will be created at which time you can either submit your property details or we can do this for you.
- Please add your correct contact details in case we need to reach you. Your details will not be passed to anyone.
- Pictures sell if you do not have a digital camera we can put you in touch with a local friendly expert. You write the description in your words and you can use videos to show features you are proud of and best of all you receive the enquiries directly or they can go to your elected representative. If you are using a local Estate Agent they can help you with regard to the Property Mis descriptions act.
Once you have listed your property we will engage with you to start getting your property seen by potential buyers.
We have that covered, most sales are straightforward. The team we use for conveyancing achieve more transactions each year than any other company.
Our Revolutionary conveyancing gives you real-time visibility of the state of your sale or purchase from your mobile device. Best of all if you are selling and don’t complete and did not alter your terms of instruction there is no fee if the buyer drops out.
Already using an Estate Agent ?
Excellent – we are happy to list any property that is already with an Estate Agent.
Your preferred agent will already be sending data to online portals, most are National and cost them a fortune, hence the fees they charge you.
You can list your own property here just be sure to let your agent know you are doing so and agree with them that you do not expect to pay them a commission if you find the buyer.
Questions and Answers
Not initially, the focus is on promoting your listing to local traffic sources to reach your buyers. You can choose a national portal at a later date if you want to appear on them.
- We get around 1,000 hits a day which is already more than some smaller local agents but remember the main benefit is that you can get behind the marketing efforts on social media.
- We have a track record of being helpful that is second to none.
- You choose to receive the enquiries directly or they can go your elected representative who could be an estate agent.
- Not at all. Of course you may take on the responsibilities yourself if you have the experience or delegate this to another party.
- Land registry, money laundering and other issues mean it’s a very good idea to get professional advice but you can shop around and prices vary considerably. We also offer online conveyancing.
- It’s almost entirely up to you although a mortgage company may require that you do if you have a mortgage, if the mortgage company instruct the survey then you may not have any come back on the surveyor if a fault is not discovered which later causes you losses.
- If the building has been there for 900 years and it looks OK and you don’t have a mortgage then perhaps “caveat emptor”
- Absolutely if you are the title owner, our first deal was a commercial deal in Rye East Sussex, the property completed within days of going live.
- It’s very unlikely that any Estate Agent would object to highly focused local marketing. Never forget you are the instructing party, there are many agents in the area prepared to adapt to the changing market who deliver outstanding value. Make sure you are clear about fees if you find the buyer though.
- No, we work with leading property professionals and marketing people to generate traffic for your property.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org